GATS perform various placements activities for students to get placed across different verticals in IT job roles for the courses we conduct. Now a day’s networking, Digital marketing, cloud technologies are high in demand and high paying field within IT.
At GATS placement is not an event, it is a process. The placement cycle begins with counseling early in the program and continues with live exposure to the industry and its dynamics throughout; culminate in the placement of a student.
GATS provide Lifetime 100% Placement Assistance to all eligible students by arranging campus interviews. Also provides information for various job openings.
Eligibility Criteria of student:
- Eligibility criterion is specified by every company participating in Campus Recruitment.
- Every student, who fulfils this criterion, may attempt the Recruitment Process of any company.
General Qualifications for Placement Assistance:
- Successfully Completed degree in BE / BTech / MCA / MCS / MCM / MSc / BSc / BCA / BCS/ BA / B.Com etc.
- Good academic records with no or minimum gaps in education are preferred.
- Good English Communication skills will have an added advantage.
Documents to be carried during any campus drive:
- 2 Copies of Resume
- All mark sheets & other important original documents
- Valid photo ID like PAN card, Driving license etc
- 2 passport size photos
- Passport copy if available
- Placement assistance will be provided as per job opening.